Athens County Ghosts and Hauntings - Ohio University's Jefferson Hall



Athens County Map

Jefferson Hall
E Union Street
Athens, OH 45701
Jefferson Hall is located on East Green at Ohio University. It was built in 1956 and opened in 1958. It was used as a dining hall and residence hall originally housing female students. It was 1996 when the first reports of the ghostly apparition of a lady appeared to students in an upper room.


Jefferson Hall, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio


View King Tunnel - Moonville Rail Trail in a larger map